An Inconvenient Truth...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Global Warming. Our effect on the environment. Climate changes. We all know what these are, how are they caused, the consequences etc. "An Inconvenient Truth" is a documentary I just finished watching less that 5 minutes ago, and I was a bit shocked by the facts it presented. It doesn't highlight that much what you and I already know, but what are the reasons we aren't doing anything about it. Facts about climate shifts, rise in water levels etc. I already knew, but this gave such a deep perspective into every aspect of Global Warming, that this film is not just something you might want to see, but as one poster rightly points out, '....its a necessary film'.


the poster reads : "by far the most terrifying film you will ever see"

If you haven't seen it, do so. If you have, recommend others to watch it. It really gets you thinking. To get you started, here's a peek http://www.climatecrisis.net/trailer/


0 Responses to “An Inconvenient Truth...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Google

About me

Blogs of Note..

The Pics Are Here

Stuff I wrote b4..

Archives

Subscribe using RSS






I know I've got talent. I'm just not too sure where the heck I put it!!!

Free Web Counter
Hit Counter