Work Work Work....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My head's probably gonna explode soon. This semester is like a huge maze....keep walking and every corner you take its just more work to do. You think you've completed everything, and there comes knocking something you've missed, or some more work. Assignments....tests....reports....quizzes....lab work....AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Come to think of it, my head exploding would probably be a good thing.

Last couple of weeks I've cut down my working hours drastically, cuz there's just so much work. And here's the best part. No one at work, my supervisor, my boss...no one notices if I do come in to work or not. Thing is, since the place where I work is so big, most of the times I don't meet any of them. I just clock in, go to my aisle, do my work, clock out and go home. So the fact that I've cut down on my hours seems to have gone completely unnoticed!! But then again, less work means less money, so I have to really buck up on my work and get back on track as soon as possible.

And if you've been following my previous posts, you'd have read about the two fire incidents, and all the other chaos that happens in my flat. So keeping in the spirit of things, we had the cops blaring in our backyard at midnight. They were apparently chasing someone in a stolen car, and the wise chap managed to run through our fence and into the housing area. I didn't get to see the car first hand, cuz the moment we stepped out, we were shooed to stay inside out flats. But I'm told by those who did get a decent look at the chaos that it was quite a dashing car. Now what I don't get is if he was being chased by the cops, why did he come in through the fence. To give you a bit of perspective, the fence lies atleast 45-50 mts away from the road, with a lot of debris and trees in the way. He must have been a really good driver to avoid all those trees.....but then again, he must be a really bad driver, cuz he did crash through the fence and get caught!!

Ah well...back to the books for now....


0 Responses to “Work Work Work....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Google

About me

Blogs of Note..

The Pics Are Here

Stuff I wrote b4..

Archives

Subscribe using RSS






I know I've got talent. I'm just not too sure where the heck I put it!!!

Free Web Counter
Hit Counter