It had to happen someday...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And the transformation has begun.

I could never do without a keyboard and a screen in front of me, and now I guess I can't think without one either. It sounds pretty pathetic I kno, but I can't help myself. I was at my math lecture today, when my lecturer cracked a joke. As I was walking back, I wuz thinkin about it, and in my head I went...."Dat was a good one. Lol..." !!!! I actually thought out the word 'Lol'!!! And in my papers I already notice that I write 'thinkin' or 'dat' instead of 'thinking' or 'that'.....!!

I'd read a lota articles earlier on how computer's have an influence on even the most simplest of tasks, and how the English languge is taking a tumble downhill....and I used to just laugh them off. But now....damn....

The revolution is coming....


0 Responses to “It had to happen someday...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Google

About me

Blogs of Note..

The Pics Are Here

Stuff I wrote b4..

Archives

Subscribe using RSS






I know I've got talent. I'm just not too sure where the heck I put it!!!

Free Web Counter
Hit Counter